Hello beautiful goddesses today we will be going through some of my favorite favorite makeup looks of the Paris Fashion Week 2018 Spring/Summer collection. And guess what we are helping you recreate these looks with affordable makeup…and of course available in Mauritius!
Many of us are fascinated by the Paris Fashion Week or any other runway shows since our childhood. I’m sure many of you are amazed by these outrageous haute couture masterpieces, and their crazy or not makeup and hairstyles. The makeup chosen can be very different from a show to another; it can go from an extravagant to a total nude look. And I’m usually not a fan of their eye-catching make up but guess what...I fell in love with the Giambattista Valli Spring 2018 Couture collection's make up. It’s a fresh dewy make up look and I just LOVE it! And good news, it’s the kind of makeup that everyone can reproduce easily at home whether you are a makeup expert or not.
So here I am today to help you makeup addicts, I have found some good products available in Mauritius to recreate today’s look : A nude fresh feminine look..Let’s do this step by step!
1.To achieve dewy skin you need to use a luminous primer underneath and I love the strobe cream by Mac which will give us that glowy look.
2.A cushion foundation or a bb cream for little to no coverage in order to achieve skin looking base. Cream products are your best friends if you want a dewy finish.
3.Don’t go crazy with the powder if you want to keep that glow. For those of you who can’t live without powder because of their oily skin, you can slightly apply some powder. Otherwise you will look like a ‘’gateau de l’huile’’ the minute you step out of your house.
4. They also emphasised on the cheeks with a pinkish/coral blush. And I love the L'Oreal Le Blush True Match and the cream color base of mac as a highlighter.
5. And for the lips,a tinted lip balm is perfect.
I am also a fan of that second look from Paris Fashion Week 2018; Chanel Spring/Summer Collection.That’s personally the kind of makeup I’m into and love to recreate. A romantic feminine glam look. It is the type of makeup ideal for oily skin type girls as it is much more of a matte one.
Here are the quick and easy steps to help recreate this gorgeous look from the Chanel 2018 couture collection :
1.Start with a matte finish primer,I just LOVE the one from The Faceshop. Its my go-to primer for every makeup I do, whether it’s a bridal makeup or a glam makeup. I promise that your makeup will last all day and night.
2. Opt for your favorite matte foundation of the moment for the base.
3. A light contour and highlight as the emphasis is on the cheek but don’t apply a lot of blush. The Master Bronze of Maybelline NY is really a nice one for contour and soft highlighting
4. Can we talk about those brows?? If you have full brows like her,you're lucky!!! You just have to brush them and you can set them with a clear brow gel. If you have thin brows, you can lightly fill them in to make them look fuller. Use either matte brow shadow or one of my brow favorite the Designing Eyebrow Pencil of The Face Shop.
5.Lets move to the eyes, eyes shadows were distinctly sweet in shades of pink,coral and beige with very subtle golden highlights, all shade that you can find in the Burgundy Bar palette of Maybelline NY. Just add some mascara, black eye pencil and you are good to go.
6. Grab your favourite bright orange red or pink shinny lipstick to make a beautiful bold lips.
Hopefully all this will be helpful to you and that you will dare to recreate such subtle makeup looks. Just like for these shows the focus is on the outfit, in real the focus should be on you and not on the makeup.
You are beautiful.
Have a lovely week makeup lovers.